Pre-Order the Spruzza in Blue!
asMODus has only been releasing amazing mods as of late, and the Spruzza is no different. With it's compact form factor, bottom feed capability, and beautiful aesthetics, the Spruzza is sure to find its way into the hearts of squonking fans everywhere. Instead of squeezing on a bottle like most squonking mods require, juice is fed using what asMODus has billed as the Smart Siphon System (SSS). The SSS system utilizes a pump located on the body of the mod that siphons juice through the 510 pin and pumps juice into your squonk ready RDA. The internal juice chamber of the Spruzza holds an impressive 6mL of juice. The Spruzza is powered by a GX-80-HUT chip which allows for wattage (power) mode, temperature control modes, TFR, TCR, and wattage curve mode. Curve allows the user to imitate the experience of temperature control mode by allowing the user to set 5 different wattage settings combined with 5 time presets up to a maximum of 10 seconds. For example if you were running a Clapton style coil, which typically require a little ramping to get to a firing sweet spot, you can set the device to fire at 80 watts for .2 seconds and then 65 watts for 5 seconds. This will quickly ramp the coils and lower the wattage after the ramp to provide a smooth hit.
The Spruzza has two removable doors. One door opens to allow access to the SSS system for filling and opening the other door allows you to easily access the battery. The SSS system and the battery tray are on opposite sides of the mod so that is the SSS is overfilled and spills, it will not leak into the internals of the mod.
Coupled with the Spruzza is the Fonte RDA. The Fonte is a 24mm RDA that comes squonk ready. The Fonte is constructed with high quality SS316 and features a heat sink on the top of the cap. The cap is topped with a Delrin wide bore drip tip to maximize intake. The Fonte airflow is easily adjustable by simply spinning the sleeve of the cap. The airflow inlets on the sides of the cap are machined at a downward angle on the ends of the inlets which channels the airflow to the bottom of the deck, imitating the experience a bottom airflow system provides.
- Powered by a GX-80-HUT chipset
- Requires a single high-drain Li-Ion 18650 battery (not included)
- Touch screen type: Capacitive screen (Requires the electrical properties of the human body to detect when and where the display is touched)
- Wattage range (Power mode): 5W - 80W
- Wattage range (TC modes): 5W - 60W
- TC acceptable wire types: Ni200 Nickel, Ti Titanium, SS317 Stainless steel, SS316 Stainless steel, and SS304 Stainless steel
- Temperature control range: 212° - 572°F / 100° - 300°C
- Stabilized wood side panels
- Smart Siphon System
- 6mL internal juice capacity
- Centered 510 connection
- Spring loaded 510 pin
- 1x Asmodus Spruzza 80W Mod
- 1x Asmodus Fonte Squonk RDA